- The Right to Bear Claws
- I'm afraid your little 10-18 will just have to wai...
- We should probably see if your iPod's there as wel...
- They should have to stay late, Miss Grundy
- That's it, no more eucalyptus tree tours for you.
- Thanks for making it so easy, Don Draper
- Betty's got her Wilson back!
- Take your time, Ma'am, we need to be sure.
- That's why I bought your ring off Craigslist
- On the other hand, it's time for our coffee break....
- Why is Elmer always saying, "Wee wee wee"?
- How many commas did the number have, Sweetie?
- I'm also getting kind of attached to Bubba.
- In fact, my nipple is being bronzed right now.
- Nobody wants to be in the bottom three quarters.
- And how long did I say you have?
- I'd better phone Mom and make sure she's watching....
- "The usual long distance charges will apply."
- I cleaned and dressed her in Ladies' Accessories.
- I don't really need hands-free. Tongue-free is fi...
- I don't really need a walker, it's just handier.
- I told him not to sit on walls!
- Turn a bit, I want to see what he scored.
- That line is free now. I'll put you through.
- Nobody knows the trouble I've seen.
- And don't get me started on their beef dip sauce.
- My name is Gibson, and I'm a wide receiver.
- Okay if I just stand downwind?
- Having fun, Nana? This party's for you!
- It's over, Donald. Take your punishment like a du...
- Sneeze or blow, but never pick. Trust me on this....
- ▼ October (31)