Yes, it's true. We're hitting the road for a while to visit family. With luck and Photoshop permitting, I will post occasional family photos so you can see for yourself exactly how fabulous the Green clan really is. See you when we're back.
Friday, July 23, 2010
Friday, July 16, 2010
Thursday, July 08, 2010
Saturday, July 03, 2010
Friday, July 02, 2010
- Gonzo, Dog
- All this time, I thought it was my Amway training
- ... and maybe my car keys. I had to take the bus....
- It's in the car. Want to see it?
- Try sticking your food in a different hole.
- Smells like he's having lunch right now.
- I guess we won't be splitting the bill after all.
- I'll probably have to trim my sideburns a bit
- How he ate an entire Rottweiler is a mystery to me...
- Steve, get in here and line my eyes for me.
- Get the tarp out of the pickup, honey
- And those chicken burgers were just about done
- Just trying to make the short list
- I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a breakfast today
- Seafood dinner and a swim
- He's a rare skinless bone deer, if you need to kno...
- Say the word, Mum, and I'll box his ears
- Let's use a little sunscreen this time
- Be especially careful in the washroom.
- Wine by the glass
- You could spot her in any crowd
- But I signalled "look out!"
- Salmon Chanted Evening
- ... but cigars and women are okay
- Cuddly bloodsuckers, free to a good home
- Protein is protein
- Happy Fourth of July
- Happy Canada Day
- ▼ July (30)